Montessori West is a family of 11 authentic Montessori Schools located in the Bay Area. There are many interpretations of Montessori teaching, but Montessori West prides itself on a curriculum based on authentic Montessori method and philosophies.
The owners of Montessori West initially enlisted the help of digital marketing firm WSI Connect to promote its newest school, Montessori School of Pleasanton, which opened in 2014. WSI created a PPC campaign in order to increase traffic for their website and ultimately increase the number of prospective families scheduling a tour of their facility.
Based on the tremendous success with that school, Montessori West is entrusting WSI with a family of six schools under the Montessori Schools of Fremont umbrella.
These schools are:
- Montessori School of Fremont – http://montessori-fremont.com/msf-home
- Montessori Children’s Center – http://montessori-fremont.com/montessori-childrens-center
- Montessori Children’s House – http://montessori-fremont.com/montessori-childrens-house
- Mission Valley Montessori – http://montessori-fremont.com/mission-valley-montessori
- Montessori School in Newark – http://montessori-fremont.com/montessori-school-newark
- Day Star Montessori – http://montessori-fremont.com/daystarmontessori
Along with Montessori of Pleasanton, these six schools will be the subject of a robust content marketing campaign with an editorial calendar already mapped out six months in advance. This content will be shared on sites like Twitter, WordPress, Tumblr, and Blogger.
Montessori West has a strong lineup of authentic Montessori schools and WSI Connect is committed to getting the word out to the public and encouraging more prospective families to schedule a tour.
Contact WSI Connect today to learn more about how we can help your organization leverage digital marketing.
This blog was originally published at: https://blog.wsiconnect.com/montessori-west-enlists-wsi-connect-increase-enrollment